This is a “Lean & Green” meal which is a term coined by this amazing food plan/lifestyle that brings your metabolism into balance and helps you achieve your optimum weight and health. I’m a health coach for this plan so if you would like more information, please contact me.
- 6-7 oz salmon (I used 1.5 salmon burgers from Costco)
- 1 cup green beans
- ⅓ small avocado
- 4 kalamata olives
- Salt and Pepper
- ½ tomatoes
- 1 tbsp feta
- olive oil
- Steam or pressure cook green beans until just tender
- Cook salmon and cut into pieces
- Sauté tomatoes in a non stick pan with a little olive oil and spices. Add salmon
- Plate green beans, add tomatoes and salmon, avocado and sprinkle with feta.